Here is your definitive guide to the 15 most iconic drinks in town. You'll find classics from longtime establishments rubbing shoulders with newfangled wizardry at hotspots, and then there are those timeless drinks that are simultaneously old and new - the revived classics at newly opened bars harkening back to the golden age of the cocktail, which is apparently now. Was your favorite not included? By all means, leave a comment.Read More
Boston's 15 Most Iconic Drinks
View as Map
Note: Restaurants on this map are listed geographically.
1. Fort Washington Flip, Green Street
2. Nehru, Rendezvous
3. Bloody Mary, Craigie on Main
4. Great Pumpkin Ale, Cambridge Brewing Company
5. The Paper Plane, The Hawthorne
6. Some Shitty Beer, Fenway Park
7. Fernet on Tap, The Citizen
8. Bull's Eye Gin and Tonic, Clio
9. Martini, Oak Long Bar + Kitchen
10. Ghost Chili Margarita, Poe's Kitchen
11. Pint of Guinness, J.J. Foley's Cafe
12. Moscow Mule, Stoddard's
13. Ward 8, Locke-Ober
14. Root Beer & Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake, Blue Inc.
15. Punch for Two, Drink
© 2021 Vox Media, Inc. All rights reserved.