Restaurant obsessives want to know what's new, what's hot, where to get the latest flavor clouds or bagel sandwiches. And while the Eater 38 is a crucial resource covering old standbys and neighborhood essentials across the city, it is not a chronicle of the 'it' places of the moment. Thus, we offer the Eater Heatmap, which will change continually to always highlight where the crowds are flocking to at the moment. Please note that the numbers are geographic; they are not rankings.
To navigate through the mapstack, either hit the "List" button in the upper left corner to see a quick list, from which you can expand each card for more information, or flip through card by card using the arrow buttons in the upper right.
- 01/02/14: Added Shake Shack, State Park, Ward 8
- 02/06/14: Added Alden & Harlow
- 03/06/14: Added M.C. Spiedo, The Shawarma Place
- 04/03/14: Added The Merchant, Legal Crossing, Pastoral, Wink & Nod, Merrill & Co.
- 05/01/14: Added La Brasa, Parla, Dumpling House, Audubon
- 06/05/14: Added The Abbey (Cambridge), il Casale Cucina Campana + Bar, Liquid Art House, Roxy's Grilled Cheese, The Taco Truck
- 07/03/14: Added Brass Union, Loretta's Last Call, Lulu's Allston
- 08/07/14: Added Bastille Kitchen, Causeway, Crave - Mad for Chicken, Legal Oysteria
- 09/04/14: Added Cafe Madeleine, Chef Chang's on Back Bay, Snappy Pattys, Suvai, Wink & Nod, Zoe's Gourmet Chinese Cuisine
- 10/02/14: Added Bel Ari, Bar Boulud, Earls Kitchen & Bar, Rosebud American Kitchen & Bar
- 11/06/14: Added Bagelsaurus, Cafe ArtScience, Centre Street Cafe, Comedor, MAST', Viale