As the week draws to a close, here’s a look back at the most-read stories this week, from the updated Heatmap to news of a longtime Revere Beach pizzeria closing (for now).
- The Hottest Restaurants in Boston Right Now, September 2018: So hot right now.
- A Palatial Restaurant Filled With Latin-Asian Cuisine Debuts Tonight in Back Bay: The former Liquid Art House space is now home to Nahita.
- Sunset Cantina Will Get a Reboot From a Familiar Boston Restaurant Group: The East Coast Tavern Group wants to restore the restaurant to its original Tex-Mex glory, and there will be margaritas on tap.
- A Harvard Square Jazz Venue Becomes a Beer Hall: Beat Brasserie has closed and will rebrand as a beer hall, reopening later this month.
- Harvard’s Renovated Smith Campus Center Is Filled With Popular Dining Options: The new building is home to Bon Me, Blackbird Doughnuts, Pavement Coffeehouse, and more.
- Fine French Pastries Fly Into Somerville on Friday: Finesse Pastries debuts its new shop this week.
- Davis Square Is Getting Another Bar in the Old Joshua Tree Space: Elm Street Taproom to fill the void left by the popular college bar.
- Popular Ice Cream Shop That’s Hard to Reach From Boston Wants to Expand Closer to Boston: A Central Square, Cambridge location is now in the works for Hudson’s New City Microcreamery.
- Dragon Pizza Breathes Fire Into Davis Square Tonight: The collaboration between two longtime Boston chefs makes its debut.
- Bianchi’s Pizza Closed Its Doors Over the Weekend: The acclaimed beachside pizzeria will return, though.
Want to discuss this week’s news or anything else in the Boston food world? Catch up with us on Facebook (or in our new Facebook group), Twitter, or Instagram.