Heading into Memorial Day weekend, we look back at the most-read stories of the week, including sneak peek galleries inside two — well, sort of three — new restaurants (Two Saints Tavern and Dos Diablos, which are adjoined, and Kimchipapi Kitchen); maps of hot new brunch destinations, essential bars, and French food; news of a really fun spot opening up in Provincetown; and more:
- A Japanese Snack Wonderland Arrives in Provincetown This Summer: Tanuki will open in the former Happy Camper space on July 1.
- The Hottest New Brunches in Boston Right Now, Spring 2018: Tired of your usual brunching routine?
- 50 of the Boston Area’s Most Essential Bars: Cocktail destinations, beer bars, wine bars, sports bars, and dives.
- Where to Eat at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS): The best meal of your life probably wasn’t in an airport, but if that’s where you need to be, here’s where to eat.
- Where to Eat French Food in Boston: From Paris to Provence, eat like a French person without leaving Boston.
- Devour Tacos, Jumbo Pretzels, and Key Lime Martinis Near Symphony Hall Tonight: Adjoining restaurants Two Saints Tavern and Dos Diablos are opening in the former Our House East space.
- Here’s a Look Inside Allston’s New Korean-Japanese Restaurant, Serving ‘Glory Bowls’ and More: Kimchipapi Kitchen implores you: #sendnoodz.
- Cafe Service Begins at Bow Market’s Remnant Brewing: Plus, the Quiet Few gets its liquor license in East Boston, and more news.
- It’s Time to Eat Tacos and Barbecue at Moody’s New Offshoot in Waltham: And more dining news from Boston’s suburbs and beyond.
- The Spring 2018 Restaurant Opening Guide: Cambridge and Somerville: Pierogi and macarons and empanadas, oh my.
Want to discuss this week’s news or anything else in the Boston food world? Catch up with us on Facebook (or in our new Facebook group), Twitter, or Instagram.