It was a week full of soup dumplings, burritos, hummus, and false snowstorms. As the weekend arrives, here’s a look back at the most-read stories this week, from a Korean food crawl through Allston to pizza croissants in Maine:
- Somerville’s Got Some New Soup Dumplings: Get juicy buns, roast beef rolled up in scallion pancakes, and more delivered to your door.
- Where to Eat Burritos in and Around Boston: Sorry: Chipotle didn’t make the cut.
- Australia’s Humanitarian Burrito Shop Kicks Off US Arrival in Cambridge: Zambrero’s first two locations in the United States — Cambridge and Warwick, RI — opened this week.
- Go to Allston and Feast on Korean Food: Do the obvious and get Korean barbecue, and then do the less obvious and get Korean poutine.
- Wink & Nod Welcomes a New Hummus-Filled Pop-Up to the South End: Tavern Road’s Louis DiBiccari introduces Humaari, which will operate at Wink & Nod for six months.
- Moona Is Making Mondays Better With Cheap Bar Bites: Plus, updates on local crowdfunding campaigns, and more news.
- Eat Pizza Croissants at Maine’s Newest Bakery Pop-Up, Courtesy of the Eventide Team: And other regional food and beverage updates from New England, beyond the borders of Massachusetts.
- Take a Tour of the Best Hockey and Basketball Bars Near TD Garden: Where to drink before (or after) a Bruins or Celtics game.
- Five Restaurants to Try This Weekend Around Boston: Bao Edition: Stuffed with everything from pork belly to fried oysters.
- Snag a Free Pizza Today at the New Blaze in Burlington: Plus, Row 34 is celebrating Péché Day, Moroccan Hospitality Restaurant got its liquor license, and more news.
Want to discuss this week’s news or anything else in the Boston food world? Catch up with us on Facebook (or in our brand new Facebook group), Twitter, or Instagram.