- New Delivery-Only Restaurant Will Bring Crispy Chicken Sandwiches to Your Door Tonight: Puritan & Co.’s “ghost restaurant” sibling, Puritan Trading Co., debuts.
- A North End Empire-Builder Is at It Again: Nick Frattaroli (Ward 8, North Square Oyster, Bodega Canal) is tackling the old Amici space next.
- Lamplighter Brewing Co. Doubles Capacity With Snazzily Decorated Back Taproom: Check out the new space starting Thursday, February 8.
- A Korean Fried Chicken Joint Joins Boston’s Growing Delivery-Only Restaurant Scene: Wow Wings is bringing kimchi fries, bibimbap, and wings all over town.
- Where to Drink the Best Beer in Worcester: Head to Central Massachusetts and find the perfect pint.
- Somerville’s Davis Square Is Becoming a Hotbed of Thai Street Food: Dakzen could open this summer, and that’s not the neighborhood’s first foray into this cuisine.
- Where to Eat Hearts and Blood in Boston: Skip the expensive prix fixe menus on Valentine’s Day and eat hearts and blood instead.
- Tim Maslow Is Coming Back to Boston: He’s opening a South End Japanese brasserie in June, reportedly replacing two adjacent neighborhood staples, Tremont 647 and Sister Sorel.
- Exodus Bagels Stops Wandering and Opens Permanent Shop Next Week: The Jamaica Plain storefront is finally ready, and Roslindale is next.
- Brookline’s New Tea House Will Be a Matcha Paradise: Gen Sou En Tea House arrives later this month.
Boston Really Likes Getting Chicken Delivered
And other top stories from the week