- The Hottest Restaurants in Boston Right Now, February 2018: So hot right now.
- California’s Blue Bottle Coffee Arrives in Cambridge This Weekend: Opening on Saturday, February 3.
- Haley.Henry Team to Open New Wine Bar in Fenway: Nathálie will arrive this summer.
- These Restaurants Closed in 2018: A (hopefully slowly) growing archive of this year’s goodbyes.
- Beer & Mortar: Six Trends That Will Dominate Boston Beer in 2018: The styles and approaches that will set the tone this year.
- Anna’s Taqueria Expands to the Prudential Center This Week: Opening Thursday, February 1, bright and early.
- Fenway Food Crawl: Mouth-Numbing Mushrooms, Oysters, Fried Cheese, and Biscuits: It will all make sense in the end.
- Tatte’s Dominance Continues With Planned Expansion to Seaport: The bakery secured a space in the Pier 4 development.
- New Sushi Will Takes Its Sushi Burritos to Allston Next: The new restaurant is almost ready.
- Tasty Burger Expands to North Station Today: Go eat a Big Tasty before seeing the Bruins or the Celtics.
Top Stories of the Week: Hot New Restaurants; 2018 Beer Trends; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston’s most-read stories
Where to eat and drink on the Cape, in Portland, and elsewhere in New England