- The Eater Boston Winter 2018 Dining Headquarters: What’s #OpenInBOS?: Bookmark this page for weather-related openings, closures, and specials all winter long.
- The Hottest Restaurants in Boston Right Now, January 2018: This month’s new additions include Our Fathers, Highland Fried, and Blossom Bar.
- Blossom Bar Blooms in Brookline This Week: The old Sichuan Garden space has been transformed.
- Somerville Loses Decades-Old Diva Indian Bistro: The Davis Square restaurant is now closed.
- Olivia’s Bistro, a Haven for Neapolitan Pizza, Opens in Newton: Some familiar Boston restaurateurs are involved.
- Papagayo Shuts Down Its Fort Point Location: Citing a surplus of spots serving Mexican cuisine and tequila.
- Sultan’s Kitchen Closes After Nearly Four Decades: The downtown eatery helped introduce Boston to Turkish food.
- Trina’s Hits the North Shore With Pepperoni Rolls, Fried Chicken, and More: Peek at the menu for the new Amesbury location of Trina’s Starlite Lounge.
- The Bacon Truck Solidifies Plans for a Charlestown Shop: With a goal of opening in February.
- Peek Inside the New Hopsters in the Seaport District and Brew Some Beer: While eating fish and chips.
Top Stories of the Week: Cold Weather; Hot New Restaurants; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston’s most-read stories