- Tilted Kilt Shuts the Doors in Fenway: The Scottish-themed “breastaurant” has closed.
- A Guide to the Pop-Ups of Greater Boston: Get them before they’re gone.
- Delta Haus Brings Bar Pizzas and Frat House Movie Nostalgia to Downtown Boston: There will be toga parties.
- The Winter 2017-2018 Restaurant Opening Guide: Boston Proper: Tacos, Thai ice cream rolls, Tiki drinks.
- Where to Eat Egg Boats Around Boston: Otherwise known as khachapuri, these doughy, cheesy treats are worth tracking down.
- Mary Dumont Is Making Her Mark Downtown: Finally at the helm, she’s doing things her way.
- Chinatown Food Crawl: Dumplings, Eggplant, and Some Awfully Good Offal: Plus, drink a ton of Tsingtao.
- The Winter 2017-2018 Restaurant Opening Guide: Cambridge and Somerville: Just across the river from Boston, there will be poke, burgers, and coffee.
- White Bull Tavern Opens Downtown With a Raw Bar and Wood-Fired Pizza: It’s located steps from Faneuil Hall.
- Beer & Mortar: Laying the Foundation at Remnant Brewing in Somerville: Union Square’s newest brewery is almost here, history in tow.
Top Stories of the Week: Tilted Kilt Closes; an Animal House-Inspired Bar Opens; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston’s most-read stories