- The Forthcoming Natick Wegmans Will Have a Full-Service Mexican Restaurant and Tequila Bar: Courtesy of chef Roberto Santibañez of Fonda in New York City.
- Warm up at These 18 Ramen Destinations This Winter: So many noodles.
- Pikaichi Ramen, on the Comeback Trail, Lands New Home in Medford: In the former Emiliano’z Mexican Grill space.
- The Winter 2017-2018 Restaurant Opening Guide: Boston Proper: Tacos, Thai ice cream rolls, Tiki drinks.
- Puritan & Company to Launch Delivery-Only Restaurant This Winter: Puritan Trading Company will begin catering to on-demand eaters in February.
- Let Grassona’s Italian Be Your ‘Spiritual Italian Grandmother’: All the warmth of Fairsted Kitchen remains, only this time there are meatballs.
- Oisa Ramen Has Arrived Downtown With Smoky Shoyu and So Many Noodles: The former pop-up now has its own home.
- DC’s Fast-Casual Mediterranean Restaurant Cava Arrives in Fenway: Opening Thursday, January 18, for community day.
- Tatte Opens in Back Bay With Immaculate Pastries and So Much Shakshuka: The local bakery is on a tear of openings.
- Bertucci’s Closes Its Longtime Faneuil Hall Location: A dispute over lease terms was the determining factor.
Top Stories of the Week: Lots of Ramen; a Wegmans With a Tequila Bar; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston’s most-read stories