- Somerville Is Getting an Ax-Throwing Bar Because of Course It Is: Urban Axes could open this summer.
- The 38 Essential Restaurants in Boston, Winter 2018: Boston’s greatest restaurants for any occasion.
- Tiki Rock Opens Downtown With a Polynesian Super Burger and Mai Tais: There are cocktail bowls, too.
- Beer & Mortar: Five Boston-Area Breweries to Watch in 2018: These are a few players making big strides this year.
- Dig Into a 10-Course Viking Feast (and More Winter Food Events): All the local food and drink events you’ll actually want to attend.
- Another Victim of ‘Oppressive Rents’: Tapeo Will Close This Month: The Back Bay tapas restaurant has been open for more than two decades.
- Buttonwood Debuts in Newton With Grilled Meats and a Family-Friendly Vibe: The Sycamore and Little Big Diner sibling has taken over the longtime 51 Lincoln space.
- Tiger Mama Debuts Brunch This Sunday With a Monster Burger and Bacon Cheddar Waffles: Take a peek at the menu.
- Nookie Has a Million New Projects, and He’s Going to Tell You All About Them: Commonwealth’s Steve “Nookie” Postal is opening two cafes and a beer hall — and he quietly joined the Crema Cafe team, too.
- Angora Cafe Appears to Be Permanently Closed: The Boston University campus staple may not reopen as planned.
Top Stories of the Week: Ax-Throwing Bars; Essential Restaurants; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston’s most-read stories