- The Hottest Restaurants in Boston Right Now, September 2017: So hot right now.
- 67 New Boston Restaurants to Check Out This Fall: It’s going to be a delicious season.
- Prairie Fire Opens in Brookline: The Steel & Rye sibling’s menu centers around wood-fired dishes.
- Somerville Is Getting Ridiculously Adorable Macarons: Maca macaronerie will open at the forthcoming Bow Market.
- The Smoke Shop Brings Barbecue to Fort Point This Fall: Opening in the former Tavern Road space on Congress Street.
- August 2017 in Review, From So Much Pizza to ‘Grief Bacon’ and Chicken ‘Wangz’: The month in openings, closings, top news, and more.
- Eat Fluff Until You Explode (and More September Food Events): All the local food and drink events you'll actually want to attend.
- Allium, a Specialty Food Mart and Cafe, Kicks Off Final Push to Opening in Brookline: The owners hope to open by the fall.
- Where to Eat Hong Kong-Style Egg Waffles in Boston: Egg puffs and puffle cones galore.
- Smith & Wollensky Takes Over for Blue Ginger in Wellesley: Opening early in 2018.
Top Stories of the Week: Hot New Restaurants; Adorable Macarons; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories