- Boston’s 26 Most Iconic Dishes: Get to know the city with these essential eats.
- Where to Find Taco Tuesday Deals in Boston: And don’t forget Choco Taco Tuesday.
- Cambridge Gets a New Tea Bar With the Arrival of Abide Near Central Square: Stop by this pop-up for some unique beverages.
- Magnolia Bakery Will Debut at Faneuil Hall in December: And yes, there will be banana pudding.
- Detroit-Style Pizza Arrives on the North Shore of Massachusetts: Volo Craft Pizza is now open in Swampscott.
- Blossom Bar Will Fully Take Over for Sichuan Garden in Brookline: October 1 is last call for the restaurant in its current form.
- Beer & Mortar: Finding Eden at Branch Line in Watertown: Your beer oasis awaits.
- Worcester’s Volturno Pizza Expands to Framingham: Neapolitan-style pizza galore.
- The Broadway to Open in Old Boston Beer Garden Space This November: Joey Arcari’s second revamped Southie location of the year.
- Rogue Lounge Will Open in the West End With Mai Tais on Tap: The target opening date is now October.
Top Stories of the Week: Iconic Dishes; Mai Tais on Tap; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories