- All the New Boston-Area Restaurants to Check Out This Fall: It’s going to be a delicious season.
- The Guide to Waterfront Dining in Boston: Where to eat while enjoying the view.
- New Southie Hotel Will Feature a Rooftop Bar: Arriving early in 2019.
- Boston’s First “Impossible Burger” (That’s Not Made With Meat) Debuts at Clover: Tech and sustainability merge in this new partnership.
- Eventide Fenway Will Serve Soft Serve (and More Updates): So many fall openings, Boston chefs’ ubiquitous partner, and other news bites.
- Sycamore and Little Big Diner Will Get a Family-Friendly Sibling This Fall: Buttonwood will open in the former 51 Lincoln space soon.
- Da Bomb Food Truck Is on the Road: From a Jacob Wirth alum.
- Roslindale Restaurant Plans Have Left the Substation: Another blow to Roslindale as Third Rail changes course.
- Chick Chick Boom Will Bring an Explosion of Chicken Flavor to Cambridgeport: From the owner of Thelonious Monkfish.
- The Punk & Poet Opens in the Old Playwright Space in Southie: Eat stuffed meatball casseroles and Buffalo cauliflower to the sounds of punk music.
Top Stories of the Week: Waterfront Dining; Impossible Burger; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories