- Cannonball: A Caddyshack-Themed Bar Just Opened in Downtown Boston: “Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir.”
- 76 New Boston Restaurants to Check Out This Fall: It’s going to be a delicious season.
- 16 Outstanding Boston Sushi Restaurants: From simple perfection to mountains of gold flakes and truffles.
- The Lincoln and Loco Family Will Get a Southie Sushi Sibling Soon: The forthcoming restaurant doesn’t have a name yet.
- DC-Based Mediterranean Restaurant Cava Will Open Four Locations in the Boston Area: Two in Boston proper, in Fenway and Back Bay.
- Back Bay Harry’s Will Be Revamped Into Citrus & Salt: The latest project from Jason Santos will serve coastal Mexican cuisine.
- A Christmas-Themed Bar Pops up in Boston This Fall: “Miracle on the Charles River” almost has the same ring to it, right?
- Anoush’ella Saj Kitchen Opens in the South End: With flatbreads, fattoush salad, and a labne bar.
- Witty Banter to Replace Whiskey in Cambridge’s Inman Square: Wit’s End is taking over the Hops Test Kitchen & Raw Bar space.
- Life Alive Secures Prime Location on Boston University Campus: The restaurant will take over for Panera on Commonwealth Avenue.
Top Stories of the Week: Caddyshack-Themed Bar; Outstanding Sushi; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories