- The Hottest Restaurants in Boston Right Now, August 2017: So hot right now. Newly added: Ruckus, Pammy’s, Cafe du Pays, and Yellow Door Taqueria.
- Davis Square Hand Crafted Donuts & Bagels Arrives in Somerville This Week: Nutella-stuffed doughnuts and more.
- The Fireplace Is Closing (for Real This Time) After 16 Years: August 31 is probably the final day for the Brookline restaurant.
- Clover Shuts Down Food Trucks to Focus on Restaurants: Founder Ayr Muir announced the news over the weekend.
- July 2017 in Review, From Ramen to Roast Beef-Topped Pizza: The month in openings, closings, top news, and more.
- Explorateur Will Soon Bring French Food to Downtown Boston: Now hiring cafe, restaurant, and bar staff.
- The Forthcoming Cambridge Pokéworks Will Replace Liquiteria: Poke in, juice out.
- Luke’s Lobster Is Expanding to Boston’s Seaport District This Summer: The growing fast-casual chain features lobster rolls and more.
- Todd Maul Is Serving Cocktails at a Mexican Restaurant in Somerville (and More Updates): All of the Blue Room’s stuff is up for auction, Galleria Umberto is still going strong after all these years, and other news bites.
- Ritcey East Is Coming Soon to Watertown With ‘Adult Hot Pockets’ and Homey Vibes: The name pays tribute to the owner’s parents’ old restaurants.
Top Stories of the Week: Hot New Restaurants; Nutella-Stuffed Doughnuts; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories