- 48 New Boston Restaurants to Check Out This Fall: It’s going to be a delicious season.
- 1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza Fires Up Downtown Boston Tomorrow: Opening day includes free pizza, cooked in two minutes.
- 33 Essential Boston Coffee Shops: Start your caffeine adventure here.
- The Ultimate $1 Oyster Guide, Late Summer 2017: Where to find dollar oyster deals in Boston and beyond.
- Eat Bar Mezzana’s Perfectly Named Chicken ParMezzana Tonight (and More Updates): Fire at a New Hampshire lobster destination, tiny plates of food, and other news bites.
- Pagu Hosts a Patio Pig Roast (and More Food Events): All the local food and drink events you'll actually want to attend.
- Union Street Restaurant Back in Action Under New Ownership: The Newton restaurant closed down last month.
- A Restaurant Backed by Shake Shack’s Danny Meyer Is Coming to Chestnut Hill: California-based Tender Greens will open at the Street in the spring.
- Intrepid Cafe Opens Near Kendall Square: Coffee, pastries, and toasts, now available right by CambridgeSide Galleria.
- Mission Hill, Get Ready for Some Chilacates: JP’s acclaimed taqueria duo will soon be a trio.
Top Stories of the Week: Fall Restaurant Openings; Essential Coffee Shops; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories