- The Hottest Restaurants in Boston Right Now, July 2017: So hot right now.
- Outstanding Breakfast Sandwiches in Boston: Behold, some of the Boston area's most mouth-watering all-in-one breakfasts: on croissants, on biscuits, on point.
- Eat All of These Essential Boston Burgers: A meaty to-do list.
- Brick & Beam Tavern Opens This Evening in Quincy: Chicken parm sliders and lobster rolls.
- 25 Hot Dogs to Eat Around Boston This Summer: Embrace hot dog season with this must-eat list of old favorites, newcomers, and seasonal specials that will disappear before long.
- Brookline’s Not Getting a Worthy Kitchen After All: The popular Vermont restaurant ran into road blocks with the building.
- An Oleana Alum Opens Her Own Restaurant in Burlington, Vermont Today (and More Updates): A gelato cart, loads of awards, and other news bites.
- The 80 Thoreau Team Will Bring Mooncusser Fish House to Back Bay: Seasonal seafood and a tasting menu of fish.
- Where to Eat Ice Cream in Boston: News, maps, and guides related to the growing Boston-area ice cream scene.
- Beer & Mortar: Castle Island’s New Taproom Opens in Norwood: Drink Candlepin and bring your own snacks.
Top Stories of the Week: Outstanding Breakfast Sandwiches; Essential Burgers; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories
Where to eat and drink on the Cape, in Portland, and elsewhere in New England