- Look Inside Yellow Door Taqueria, Opening Today in Dorchester: Antique-inspired design and Cali-Mex-inspired tacos.
- Revere’s About to Get Roast Beef Pizza and Pepperoni Rolls: Easy Pie’s soon-to-open second location will have new menu items and a full liquor license.
- 50 of Boston’s Most Essential Bars: Cocktail destinations, beer bars, wine bars, sports bars, and dives.
- Boston's Essential Fried Chicken: So many chicken and waffle dishes to try.
- Pammy’s: A Pasta-Filled Home Away From Home: Peek inside Cambridge’s new arrival.
- The New Earls at the Pru Will Have a Swanky Rooftop: Complete with fire pits and a retractable roof.
- Eater Recommends: What to Eat and Drink in Portsmouth and Kittery: Seek out these dishes and drinks on your next trip up north.
- Another Del Frisco’s Will Help Feed Boston More Steak: The new Double Eagle Steak House will open at the Prudential Center in Back Bay.
- The Brookline Sibling to the Acclaimed Baldwin Bar in Woburn Is Almost Here: Blossom Bar will open inside of Sichuan Garden in Brookline Village.
- Boston Burger Company Will Bring More Burgers and Absurd Frappes to Cambridge: A new location is planned for the Kendall area.
Top Stories of the Week: A New Taqueria in Dorchester; Essential Bars; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories