- Essential Cheap Eats in Boston: Save money while eating well.
- A Guide to Dining and Drinking in Portsmouth and Kittery: Take a trip up to the New Hampshire-Maine border.
- Newton’s Union Street Restaurant Has Closed But Will Reopen Soon Under New Ownership: The restaurant first opened in 1989.
- Somerville’s Union Square Is Getting a New Brewery: Remnant Brewing is slated for the forthcoming Bow Market.
- Tree House Unveils New Charlton Brewery: More space, more tanks, more beer.
- The Cocktail Heatmap: Where to Drink Right Now, July 2017: Spend summer with a cocktail (or several) in hand. Here are some hot new cocktail destinations to try this season.
- Boston Apparently Has a Lot of ‘Truly Awful’ Restaurant Names: Eater Boston’s big sister rains down harsh judgment on Boston restaurant names in a weeklong competition.
- It’s Apparently Almost Time for Meatballs to Rain Down on Southie: Certified Meatball Company is aiming for an August 4 opening date.
- Acclaimed Coffee Roaster Intelligentsia Opens First Boston-Area Cafe: The doors have officially opened in Watertown — and more locations could be on the way.
- Cafe ArtScience Reopens With Newish Staff and Newish Name: Tavern Road’s Tenzin Samdo will be the new bar director.
Top Stories of the Week: Essential Cheap Eats; Portsmouth and Kittery Dining; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories