- The 38 Essential Boston Restaurants, Summer 2017: The summer update includes the additions of Mamaleh’s and Sportello.
- Boston’s Best After-Work Dining Deals: Boozy happy hour specials are a no-go in Massachusetts, but there are food specials aplenty.
- Cafe du Pays Arrives Today With French-Canadian Food Galore: A new life for the Hungry Mother space.
- A Pasta Paradise Arrives With the Opening of Pammy’s in Cambridge: Now open between Central and Harvard squares.
- Harvard Square’s Wagamama Closes Down: The Faneuil Hall and Prudential locations remain open, and a new one opens in the Seaport in a couple weeks.
- The Yvonne’s and Ruka Team Has a New Cigar Bar in the Works: It will be located in Post Office Square.
- A Japanese Ramen Restaurant Is Popping up at a Brookline Ramen Restaurant This Week (and More Updates): Lactose-free but dairy-full ice cream, sushi you should eat today, and other news bites.
- Bennett’s Sandwich Shop of Maine Arrives in Fenway: With overstuffed lobster rolls and hot and cold subs.
- Where to Dine Gluten-Free in Boston: Here are some places to explore for gluten-free dining in the Boston area.
- 25-Year-Old Parish Cafe Is Reviving Some of Its Classic Sandwiches (and More Updates): Cold brew tea funding, the state of growlers, and other news bites.
Top Stories of the Week: Essential Restaurants; After-Work Dining Deals; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories