- Boston’s 24 Most Iconic Dishes: Get to know the city with these essential eats.
- Blue Bottle Arrives in Cambridge in the Fall: It’s the first area location for the California coffee chain.
- Essential Boston Late-Night Food, According to Bartenders: Who knows late-night food better than the people who get out of work late at night?
- MuLan Taiwanese Restaurant Finally Reopens in Cambridge: Several years after it was destroyed in a fire.
- Somerville Bread Company Will Move to a Bigger Space Near Union Square: More bread and more bread-making classes.
- The Tatte Empire Will Grow Even Larger With a New Bakery in Back Bay: There will be a 30-seat patio at the forthcoming Boylston Street location.
- Philadelphia’s Honeygrow Lands in Boston Next Month: The restaurant is set to fill Fenway with stir-fry on July 14.
- Where to Eat Hong Kong-Style Egg Waffles in Boston: Egg puffs and puffle cones galore.
- Where to Eat Loukoumades Around Boston: Crispy Greek-style doughnut holes are everywhere.
- Brighton Bodega Opens in the Former Mandy and Joe’s Space in Brighton Center: With small plates, cocktails, and more.
Top Stories of the Week: Iconic Boston Dishes; Essential Late-Night Food; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories
Where to eat and drink on the Cape, in Portland, and elsewhere in New England