- Eater’s Guide to New England’s 38 Essential Restaurants Debuts With Plenty of Boston Picks: Row 34, O Ya, Sportello, and more.
- Tim Maslow Wants to Open a Restaurant That Boston Can Love: Meanwhile, the new father is finding joy in helping out at Mida in the South End.
- Look Inside Cunard Tavern, Debuting in Eastie Next Week: A new addition to Jeffries Point.
- East Cambridge’s Pronto Cafe Is Turning Into the Area’s Only Uyghur Restaurant: “Pronto Uyghur” will soon grandly open as Silk Road, but you can eat there now.
- Cambridge Tells Shepard to Stop Using Wood and Charcoal (and More Updates): A summer solstice party at Steel & Rye, “Nashville hot” karaage at a Mei Mei pop-up, and other news bites.
- The Blue Ox Chef Matt O’Neil Opens Ledger in Salem: In a historic bank space.
- Sea Level Oyster Bar Floats Into Newburyport: The sister of a Salem restaurant arrived last Friday.
- Where to Drink Beer in Portsmouth, New Hampshire: Breweries galore.
- Chiharu Arrives in Brookline With Colorful Sushi, Ramen, and Bubble Tea: The restaurant offers dine-in or take-out.
- Devra First Is Reviewing Restaurants Again (and More Updates): A new DavidsTea opens, the Chez Henri Cuban sandwich is popping up next month, and other news bites.
Top Stories of the Week: Essential New England Restaurants; a New East Boston Restaurant; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories
Where to eat and drink on the Cape, in Portland, and elsewhere in New England