- The Hottest Restaurants in Boston Right Now, June 2017: This month’s Heatmap update includes North Square Oyster, Puro Ceviche Bar, and Spoke Wine Bar.
- Drink Beer Outside at Trillium’s Greenway Beer Garden, Debuting Today: There will also be wine, and visitors can bring their own food.
- Look Inside Cultivar, Opening at the Ames Hotel on Friday: Mary Dumont’s restaurant arrives with pasta, raw bar items, and decadent desserts.
- Spoke Wine Bar Has Reopened: Small plates and wine in Somerville’s Davis Square.
- Finn McCool’s Is Serving ‘Boston Poutine’ and Corned Beef Nachos Downtown: Now open in the former Julep Bar space.
- Italian Cafe Gelato Opens June 2 With Gelato-Stuffed Cannoli and Gelato-Topped Waffles: Another food option at the West of Chestnut development in Quincy.
- A Roslindale Buffet With ‘Fried Things Aplenty’ (and More Updates): A new chef for Haley.Henry, a classic dessert you should eat today, and other news bites.
- 21 Things You Should Eat Today: Recommended eating (and drinking) around Boston.
- So Many Restaurant Openings This Week (and More Updates): Some sad closures, a tale of 7-Eleven vengeance, and other news bites.
- Eat a Doughnut Burger Today, or Don’t (and More Updates): Three restaurants open today, you should eat this lobster roll in the North End, and other news bites.
Top Stories of the Week: Hot New Restaurants; Trillium’s Beer Garden; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories