- Mastro’s Ocean Club Opens Thursday in Boston’s Seaport District: Towers of seafood and prime cuts of steak.
- The Blue Room and Belly Wine Bar Will Close on July 1: “Everything ends, you know. Nothing lasts forever.”
- Local Chefs Weigh in on the Great Lobster Roll Debate: Hot vs. Cold: Plus, they share some of their favorite lobster roll destinations.
- Road Trip Week 2017: The Best Food and Restaurants Near Boston: Get out of the city for the weekend — or for the summer.
- Salem’s Caramel Patisserie Will Shower Somerville in Glorious French Pastries: Opening a new location in Davis Square.
- Eat Katz’s Delicatessen Pastrami in Cambridge (Briefly): Little Donkey will be serving a pastrami special for a July weekend.
- The Bebop Is Now Open Near Berklee: A music venue and restaurant from the team behind The Burren.
- The Most Comforting New Pasta Dishes in Boston: It's a fine time to try some hearty bowls of noodles.
- D.C. Pizza Restaurant Alters Cambridge Expansion Plans For Now: &pizza hit a snag with a proposed Harvard Square restaurant.
- Last Call: These Restaurants Are Closing But Haven't Yet Closed: Say goodbye while you can.
Top Stories of the Week: Lobster Rolls; Macarons; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories