- The Halal Guys Are Definitely Bringing Piles of Chicken to Boston: It’s still too early for specifics, but get excited, chicken fans.
- The Cocktail Heatmap: Where to Drink Right Now: You should probably be spending spring with a cocktail (or several) in hand. Here are some hot new cocktail destinations to try this season.
- Vital Brunch Spots to Know in Boston: Whether you're up for a classic dish, dim sum, or something with a little Southern flare, here are some essential Boston-area brunches that'll knock your socks off.
- Trillium Brewing’s Fort Point Expansion Will Include a Full-Service Restaurant and Patio: It will span two floors at 47 Farnsworth St.
- A Final Lap for Somerville’s Journeyman, Which Will Close in Early June: A new restaurant will take its place in Union Square.
- Baja Box Serves up Tacos and Nachos on Quincy’s Wollaston Beach: The outdoor restaurant has ties to the Clam Box.
- Where to Eat at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS): The best meal of your entire life: It probably wasn't in an airport. However, if that's where you need to be, here's where you should eat.
- Boston Burger Updates: An Ambitiously Named Brookline Spot and More: Plus, Beverly’s A&B Burgers plots its expansion.
- 32 Essential Boston Coffee Shops: Start your caffeine adventure here.
- Drink Pretty Things Beer (and More Updates): A rare peek inside Spencer Brewery, Total Wine wars, and more.
Top Stories of the Week: The Halal Guys Will Expand to Boston; Where to Drink Right Now; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories