- Goodnight Fatty Gets Permanent Weekend Space to Sell Its Cookies and Bottomless Milk: Enter the cookie oasis through an alley in Downtown Salem.
- A Boston Pastry Chef Will Soon Open Honeycomb in Hamilton: Scratch-made pastries, coffee, and more.
- These 170+ Patios Are Officially Open for 2017: Go forth and dine al fresco.
- Nantucket’s LoLa 41 Gets a Boston Proper Sibling: LoLa 42 debuts at the Twenty Two Liberty building on Fan Pier.
- Eat Dollar Oysters on These Patios: Spend spring and summer eating dollar oysters al fresco.
- The Coolest New Boston Ice Cream Shops: Scoops upon scoops upon scoops.
- Where to Eat Hong Kong-Style Egg Waffles in Boston: Egg puffs and puffle cones galore.
- New Hampshire Updates: A New Tavern, Portsmouth Collaborations, and a Brewpub: Dining and drinking news from around the Granite State.
- 14 Things You Should Eat Today: Recommended eating (and drinking) around Boston.
- North Square Oyster Debuts in the North End’s North Square With Tons of Oysters: Plus, chef shuffles at Cafe ArtScience and more updates.
Top Stories of the Week: Goodnight Fatty Grows; Patio Season Is Upon Us; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories