- Two New Hong Kong-Style Dessert Spots Have Opened in Boston: Puffle cones and shave ice galore.
- The Ultimate $1 Oyster Guide, Spring 2017: Where to find dollar oyster deals in Boston and beyond.
- New York’s Num Pang Arrives at the Pru With Fast-Casual Cambodian Sandwiches: Take a peek inside.
- Boston Gets Twice the Supply of Blackbird Doughnuts Today With New Shop in Fenway: A new doughnut shop joins the mix.
- Feel Like an Aristocrat at The Social Register, Opening This Spring in the Seaport District: Its sibling is The Brahmin in Back Bay.
- Haute Coffee Is Now Pouring Espresso in Cambridge: Near Lechmere and the CambridgeSide Galleria.
- Ming Tsai Already Dreams of Expanding His Forthcoming Restaurant: The fast-casual stir-fry restaurant ChowStirs is on the way next year.
- Drink Beer in Castle Island Brewing’s New Taproom in One Month: There will be communal tables, 16 tap lines, and snacks.
- No Deli for You, Beer Pay-to-Play Drama Continues, and More Updates: Plus, a burger you should eat.
- Cunard Tavern Is Getting Close, The Buffalo Jump Is Back for the Summer, and More Updates: Plus, Nutella French toast.
Top Stories of the Week: The Arrival of Puffle Cones; So Many Dollar Oysters; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories