- The Friendly Toast Heads for Burlington, MA and Bedford, NH: In addition to the previously reported Brookline expansion, which is also coming soon.
- A New Flour Opens, Belly of the Beast Crowdfunds, and More Updates: Plus, a scallion pancake wrap that you must eat.
- T.W. Food Transforms Into Self Portrait on April 28: A French bistro with world music brunch and weekly wine dinners.
- So Much Caffè Nero Growth, No Zipline Tacos Just Yet, and More Updates: Plus, a lemon posset that you must eat.
- The Chicken & Rice Guys Restaurants Have Reopened: The trucks are still off the road in the wake of an E. coli outbreak earlier this month.
- Meatball Subs, Hellish Pasta, and More Updates: Plus, a bit of urgency for those trying to get knighted at the BU Pub.
- Long Wharf Will Sink Into the Sea Before the Battle to Put a Restaurant There Concludes: Yet another appeal is in the works.
- Better Harbor Islands Food, a Boozy Weekend, and More Updates: Plus, a pepperoni pizza that you must eat.
- A Second Limoncello Will Dish Out More Italian Food in the North End: It will move into the former Urban Cantina space.
- Swissbäkers Is Now Filling Kendall Square With Flaky Pastries and Pretzels: The bakery made its debut this morning, but it’s only popping up for a month or so.
Top Stories of the Week: Friendly Toast Expansion; T.W. Food Reincarnation; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories