- Les Sablons Debuts in Harvard Square: Look inside Island Creek Oyster Bar’s brand new Cambridge sibling.
- Ming Tsai Is Closing Down Blue Ginger in Wellesley: And opening a fast-casual restaurant at an undisclosed location.
- Trillium Will Pour Beers on the Greenway This Summer: A new beer garden is on the way sometime in June.
- Today’s Restaurant Openings, a Fierce Southie Saga, and More Updates to Start the Day: Thursday’s mini news bite round-up.
- Mike’s Pastry Will Fill Assembly Row With Cannoli Starting on Thursday: The iconic North End pastry shop is ready to unveil its newest location.
- Bess’s Cafe Dishes out Noodles in Brookline: Soups and dumplings galore.
- Freepoint Kitchen & Cocktails Brings Matthew Gaudet’s Food Back to Cambridge: Look inside Freepoint Hotel’s new restaurant.
- Zipline Tacos Will Zip Tacos Down an Actual Zipline: Operating out of Sea Level restaurant in Salem.
- Lawn on D Will Have a Full-Service Bar When It Opens for the Season: Another spot for outdoor drinking.
- Casa B Opens Rum Bar, Mei Mei Is an Open Book, and More Updates to Start the Week: Monday’s mini news bite round-up.
Top Stories of the Week: Peek Inside Les Sablons and Freepoint; Blue Ginger Is Closing; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories