- Shed’s BBQ Lands in Boston This Week: Smoked meat, cornbread, and more.
- Sorelle Brings Italian-Inspired Dishes to Abington on April 4: Chef Andrea Schnell will serve up pizza, pasta, and so much more.
- Boston’s Poke Explosion Continues With at Least One New Back Bay Restaurant: Poke Bento is coming, and NYC’s The Pokéspot might be on the way as well.
- East Boston’s Cucchiello’s Bakery Will Relocate to Saugus: The landlord apparently plans to replace it with a Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Boston Approaches Peak Fast-Casual Mediterranean: The Washington, D.C.-based chain Cava is on the way.
- BB.Q Chicken Is Now Dishing Out Korean Fried Chicken in Allston: Spicy, sweet, and plenty of other sauces.
- Lots of Barbecue, Detroit-Style Pizza, and More Updates to Start the Day: Mini news bites for the middle of the week.
- Philadelphia’s Honeygrow Stir-Fry Restaurant Will Open in Fenway: Within the new Viridian development.
- Shaking Crab Scuttles Into Quincy Soon: So much Cajun seafood is on the way.
- Castle Island Brewing Is Building a Taproom: More brewery expansion in the Greater Boston area.
Want to discuss this week's news or anything else in the Boston food world? Head over to the Eater Boston forum and start a thread or hop in a recent discussion, or catch up with us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. We'd love to hear about the great things you're eating this week.