- Buttermilk & Bourbon Fills Back Bay With Fried Chicken and Beignets Starting Today: Chef Jason Santos draws inspiration from New Orleans.
- The Hottest Restaurants in Boston Right Now, March 2017: Buttermilk & Bourbon, By Chloe, Burro Bar, and Gre.Co have been added this month.
- Sulmona Is Now Open in Cambridge: With pizza, pasta, wine, and so much more.
- Juicy Spot Cafe Opens Thursday With Ice Cream Rolls, Smoothies, Juices, and More: It’s the first local outpost of the New York cafe.
- Publico Street Bistro & Garden Arrives in Southie Tomorrow: Peek inside, then go eat whole fried snapper and steak frites.
- Shed’s BBQ Will Soon Serve up So Much Smoked Meat in Downtown Crossing: Brisket, chicken, ribs, and more.
- Add These March 2017 Food Events to Your Calendar: Chicken and ramen waffles, wagyu beef katsu sandwiches, Icelandic food, and more things to eat this month.
- Beehive and Beat Brasserie Owners Plan New Restaurant for Downtown Crossing: Inside the Lafayette City Center building.
- February 2017 in Review, From Vegan Lobster Rolls to Vietnamese Desserts: The month in openings, closings, top news, and more.
- Molly’s Farmhouse Coffee Opens in South Boston: With breakfast sandwiches, plenty of coffee, and more.
Want to discuss this week's news or anything else in the Boston food world? Head over to the Eater Boston forum and start a thread or hop in a recent discussion, or catch up with us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. We'd love to hear about the great things you're eating this week.