- Boston’s Eater Awards Winners 2017: The restaurants, chefs, and taprooms that made the city run wild this year.
- The Hottest Restaurants in Boston Right Now, December 2017: So hot right now.
- You Can Once Again Drink Booze in a Rooftop Igloo (and More Updates): Cambridge liquor license issues, a Cambridge food truck program, and other news bites.
- November 2017 in Review, From Dumplings to Doughnuts: The month in openings, closings, top news, and more.
- Watertown Has a New Restaurant That Serves Cheesy Egg Boats: Flaming Pit Restaurant serves a range of Armenian dishes, plus pizza, calzones, and more.
- Gyu-Kaku Grows Its Boston Presence With a New Location in Dorchester: Japanese barbecue is on the way to the South Bay Town Center.
- Fat Baby Is Born in Southie Tomorrow With Sake Sangria and Sushi: Sibling to Loco Taqueria.
- The North End Loses an Italian Restaurant This Month: Maurizio’s will close down before the end of the year.
- Trillium Garden at Roslindale Substation Opens Today: The building had been largely vacant for almost half a century.
- More Pizza Changes in Store for Harvard Square as the Just Crust Revises Plans: The restaurant closed for renovations over the summer, and now it won’t reopen.
Top Stories of the Week: Eater Awards Winners; Hot New Restaurants; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories