- Sunset Grill & Tap and Patron’s Have Closed: But Sunset Cantina remains open for business.
- Kor Tor Mor Debuts in Somerville Tomorrow: Bangkok street food in Davis Square.
- Giacomo’s South End Location Is Closed for Now: It will hopefully reopen in the new year.
- The Fall 2017 Restaurant Opening Guide: Boston Proper: It was a delicious season.
- The Winter 2017-2018 Restaurant Opening Guide: Boston Proper: Tacos, Thai ice cream rolls, Tiki drinks.
- The Fall 2017 Boston-Area Restaurant Opening Guide: From Camberville to the North Shore, these are the new restaurants that opened this season.
- Allium Market & Cafe Fills Brookline With Wondrous Cheese and Pastries Tomorrow: Coffee, cheese boards, and treats galore.
- Get a Sneak Preview of La Bodega in Watertown: It’s not fully open yet, but you can swing by this week for a limited menu and drinks.
- The Fall 2017 Restaurant Opening Guide: Cambridge and Somerville: Boston’s across-the-river buddies got some new restaurants this season.
- Hurricane O’Reilly’s Debuts Name Change and Updates in January: It’ll go by Hurricane’s at the Garden.
Top Stories of the Week: Goodbye, Sunset Grill & Tap; So Many Fall Openings; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories