- East Coast Grill Is Gone for Real: The Cambridge restaurant reopens as Highland Fried on December 15.
- Moody’s Delicatessen Now Open in Back Bay: Acclaimed Waltham charcuterie shop expands to Boston proper.
- Café du Pays Serves French-Canadian Food in an Iconic Kendall Square Space: On opening a new restaurant where a beloved old restaurant once stood and highlighting New England’s French-Canadian roots.
- South Boston Is Getting a Salad Joint: Shredded plans to open sometime this winter.
- Oisa Ramen Fills Downtown Boston With Noodles Soon: Guests are encouraged to “own your slurp.”
- Our Fathers Delicatessen Brings Piles of Pastrami to Lower Allston Today: This Jewish deli is the latest from the folks behind Tasty Burger.
- Forthcoming Brookline Tea House Claims Big Hires: Backbar fans will recognize Joe Cammarata and Sam Treadway at Gen Sou En Tea House, opening early next year.
- Winter Is Coming to the Precinct Kitchen + Bar Patio: The Back Bay restaurant will Game of Thrones-ify its outdoor patio in January.
- Newton’s Newest Bakery Overflows With Honey Cake and Pastries: Prelude Bakery is now open.
- Downtown Crossing Will Get a Robotic Restaurant This Spring: Spyce was developed by MIT students in collaboration with chef Daniel Boulud.
Top Stories of the Week: Two New Delis; Salad in Southie; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories