- Boston’s Best Dive Bars: Drink cheaply at these fine establishments.
- A Bar for Well-Intentioned Witty Battles Opens in Cambridge: Wit’s End debuted over the weekend in Inman Square.
- The Smoke Shop Will Open in Fort Point Tomorrow: Andy Husbands’s second barbecue joint finds a home in the old Tavern Road space.
- Where to Eat Burritos in and Around Boston: Sorry: Chipotle didn’t make the cut.
- Tora Japanese Restaurant Opens in Chinatown: Serving kaisen don, poke, sushi, and sashimi.
- Boozin’ in Boston: Where to Have a Few Weeknight Pops in the South End: Grab a couple fancy cocktails at the Beehive and Banyan, and finish your night with a ‘Gansett at DeLux.
- New England News: Kittery Cocktail Wizards Open ‘No-Rules Gastropub’ in Portsmouth: And other food and beverage updates from around New England.
- Pikaichi Leaves Its Allston Home Next Month: The ramen destination will close December 17 but plans to find a new location.
- Slumbrew’s American Fresh Brewhouse Opens Tomorrow at Assembly Row: With 20 draft lines and a full food menu.
- Whole Heart Provisions to Extend Its Veg-Friendly Reach to Cambridge Twice: Central Square and Harvard Square locations are coming.
Top Stories of the Week: Dive Bars; Burritos; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories