- Citrus & Salt Opens Soon, and There Will Be Dole Whips: The Back Bay Harry’s replacement is almost ready. Here’s a peek inside.
- The Broadway Opens in South Boston With Nitro Cold Brew Martinis and Wood-Fired Pizza: Boston Beer Garden has been reborn. Take a look at the space.
- Allston Gets a New Unlimited Sushi Restaurant: Sushi Factory opened two days ago in the former Redneck’s space.
- Where to Eat at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS): The best meal of your entire life: It probably wasn't in an airport. However, if that's where you need to be, here's where you should eat.
- Tuscan Kitchen Opens Next Week in Seaport With Tableside Truffles and More Than 400 Wines: Look inside the sunny, sizable space.
- Allston Food Crawl: Savory Meat Wrapped in Dough Blankets: The neighborhood is awash in tacos, burritos, shawarma, dumplings, and buns. Why settle for one or the other?
- Chestnut Hill Will Burst With OMG! Bagels Soon: Replacing the decades-old Rosie’s Bakery.
- Porto Maltese to Open in Brookline’s Washington Square This December: The Mediterranean-inspired seafood restaurant will fill the space once occupied by the Fireplace.
- Somerville Could Get a Mongolian Barbecue Place: The proposed restaurant already has one location nearby.
- Where to Eat Spaghetti and Meatballs in Boston: Boston is full of red sauce joints. These are the must-tries.
Top Stories of the Week: Nitro Cold Brew Martinis on Draft; Decent Airport Meals; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories