- New South End Restaurant Serves Five-Foot-Long Lobster Rolls: Made with the meat of 80 lobsters.
- Popular North End Restaurant Carmen Will Be Reborn at Assembly Row Next Year: Carmen closed down in July 2016.
- Clear Flour Bread Switches Hands, But Not Methods: The new owners have ties to Brookline and the support of the previous owners.
- Sweetgreen Unleashes Piles of Greens on Boston This Week, With a Side of Sticky Buns: Two new locations open downtown.
- Bow Market Will Have a Seafood Shop With Poke Bowls, Fish Tacos, and More: Highlighting fresh and smoked seafood from Red’s Best and Boston Smoked Fish Company.
- The Hottest Brunches in Boston Right Now, Fall 2017: Tired of your usual brunching routine?
- Where to Order Thanksgiving Pies Around Boston: Pumpkin, chocolate tahini swirl, blueberry crumble, and more.
- Self Portrait, the Reborn T.W. Food, Has Closed in Cambridge: The Wiechmanns have shuttered their French bistro.
- Seaport Will Get a Farm-to-Table Restaurant Where Anthony’s Pier 4 Once Stood: From the same person behind Woods Hill Table.
- It’s Cider Doughnut Season: Where to Eat Them Not Too Far From Boston: Go for the doughnuts, stay for the cider and pies.
Top Stories of the Week: Giant Lobster Rolls; Thanksgiving Pies; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories