- The 38 Essential Restaurants in Boston, Fall 2017: Presenting Boston's updated Eater 38, your answer to any question that begins, "Can you recommend a restaurant?"
- Yes, Fenway Is Getting a Food Hall: Lisbon’s Time Out Market will arrive in 2019.
- The Hottest Restaurants in Boston Right Now, October 2017: So hot right now.
- Where to Eat Lobster Rolls in Boston: The northeast is lousy with lobster rolls — here’s where to find a good one in the Hub.
- The Independent Makes Triumphant Renovated Return to Somerville: The Union Square restaurant has been closed for nearly two months.
- Dorchester Is Getting a Sicilian Restaurant: Zia Gianna Caffe and Bakery will open this November in the old Dot2Dot Cafe space.
- October Calls for ‘Little Shop of Horrors’ Doughnuts (and More Updates): Three openings today, the disappearance of a noodle-filled chain, and other news bites.
- Drink Beer on City Hall Plaza (and More October Food Events): All the local food and drink events you'll actually want to attend.
- Israel’s Cafe Landwer to Open in Audubon Circle in Late November: Followed by Cleveland Circle next April.
- Eventide Fenway Brings the Best of Portland to Boston: Look inside one of 2017’s most anticipated openings, debuting on October 7 with lobster rolls galore.
Top Stories of the Week: Fenway Food Hall; Best Lobster Rolls; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories