- Two Big Clubs Open in the Seaport Next Week, and There Will Be Scorpion Bowls: Big Night Entertainment Group’s Scorpion Bar and the Grand are about to arrive.
- Head North of Boston for a Roast Beef Sandwich Road Trip: There are a few solid options in Boston proper, but the North Shore is the ultimate roast beef destination.
- Acclaimed Moody’s Delicatessen Expands to Boston Next Month, and That’s Not All: Moody’s tacos, barbecue, and a raw bar in Waltham; a holiday pop-up on Newbury Street; and California expansion.
- Boston Fine Dining Chef to Open Casual Suburban Spot: Patrick Campbell will open the Stones Common House & Kitchen in Stoneham early next year.
- Oisa Ramen Trades in Pop-ups for Permanent Home in Downtown Boston: Adjacent to a forthcoming tiki bar.
- Where to Eat Vegetarian and Vegan Food in Boston: The city has plenty of meat-free options.
- Burlington Will Get a Little Friendlier and Toastier on Monday: A new Friendly Toast opens on October 23 with Pop Rocks-rimmed martinis and more.
- Construction Alters Operations for a Trio of Businesses in Central Square: Cinderella’s is closing permanently, Patty Chen’s will close for a while, and Toscanini’s production space will move.
- The Art of the Meal at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum: Being surrounded by constant beauty helps chef Peter Crowley create some beauty of his own.
- Where to Find Taco Tuesday Deals in Boston: And don’t forget Choco Taco Tuesday.
Top Stories of the Week: Scorpion Bowls; Roast Beef Sandwiches; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories