- Where to Eat Fried Clams in and Around Boston: The North Shore is home to some of the best clam flats in the world.
- The Most Comforting New Pasta Dishes in Boston: It's a fine time to try some hearty bowls of noodles.
- Longtime Restaurant Industry Veteran Tom Schlesinger-Guidelli Is Opening His Own Place: Alcove is set for a spring 2018 opening at Lovejoy Wharf, near TD Garden.
- Olivia’s Bistro Aims to Bring Neapolitan Pizza to Newton: Opening on Adams Street.
- Lolita Debuts a Swanky Sequel in Fort Point: A Back Bay mainstay for tequila and tacos gets a sibling.
- Momi Nonmi Brings Sashimi and Sake to Cambridge This Week: Near Inman Square.
- Where to Dine Gluten-Free in Boston: For those avoiding gluten, it's getting easier to dine out.
- Cook Opens a New Restaurant in Needham: And other suburban restaurant updates.
- Tatte Brings Abundant Pastries and Shakshuka to Fenway Soon: Opening any day now.
- Boston’s Pizza Restaurant and Sports Bar Is Coming to Boston Next Summer: The Canadian restaurant chain is indeed named for the city of Boston.
Top Stories of the Week: Fried Clams; Comforting Pasta; More
Miss any important news? Catch up with this weekly archive of Eater Boston's most-read stories