When the New England Patriots face the Atlanta Falcons in the Super Bowl on February 5, what will you be eating? Plenty of Boston-area restaurants are hosting parties or offering takeout or delivery options. Here’s the rundown. (This will be updated periodically in the days leading up to the game; stay tuned for more options.)
Jump to: Takeout Packages | Delivered to Your Door | Restaurant Parties (Public) | Restaurant Parties (Private Rentals) | See Also
You’ve got a few days left to place most of these orders; pay attention to the deadlines.
- Anna’s Taqueria (Multiple locations in Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Newton, Somerville): Offering a 10% discount on catering packages (tacos, burritos, more) for Friday, February 3 office parties and Sunday, February 5 Super Bowl parties. Call (617) 850-2933 or email email@example.com 24-48 hours before desired pick-up date. Pick up from any Anna’s location. (Delivery available for an additional fee.)
- Bar Mezzana (360 Harrison Ave., South End, Boston): Offering a takeout package (items also available a la carte) with items such as baby back ribs, Italian sandwiches, chips with seven-layer dip, margarita mix, and more. It feeds six for $90 or 10-12 for $175. Call (617) 530-1770 x1 to place an order. (Place order by 10 p.m. on Thursday, February 2; pick up between noon and 5 p.m. on Sunday.)
- Bergamot (118 Beacon St., Somerville): Teaming up with Scott Brothers New American Meat Co. on Saturday, February 4 to serve up old-school St. Louis ribs in the alley behind Bergamot. $15/rack, and they reheat well. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 453-8580 to order. (Pick up between noon and 5 p.m. on Saturday, February 4.)
- Blue Ribbon Bar-B-Q (908 Massachusetts Ave., Arlington; 1375 Washington St., West Newton): Serving a variety of game day barbecue packages for pick-up and delivery (additional fees apply.) Call (617) BIG-RIBS. (Place order by 5 p.m. on Friday, February 3.)
- Capo Restaurant (443 W. Broadway, South Boston, Boston): Serving Sicilian-style pizza trays ($18/each to feed six to eight) with a variety of toppings, as well as calzones, salad bowls, pasta, cannoli, and more. Call (617) 993-8080 to order. (Place order by Saturday, February 4; pick up on Sunday.)
- Commonwealth (11 Broad Canal Way, Kendall Square, Cambridge): Feed 10 people for $300. The takeout package includes pulled pork sliders, beef and bean chili, mac and cheese, brownie sundaes, and more. Call (617) 945-7030 or email email@example.com to order. (Place order by 5 p.m. on Thursday, February 2; pick up between noon and 2 p.m. on February 5.)
- Coppa (253 Shawmut Ave., South End, Boston): Serving two sizes of a grinders/pizza/Caesar salad package ($100 to feed four to six people, $175 for 10 to 12). Call (617) 391-0902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to order. (Place order by 3 p.m. on Saturday, February 4.)
- Coppersmith (40 W. 3rd St., South Boston, Boston): Serving a variety of barbecue takeout packages, including dishes such as pulled pork, St. Louis ribs, and more. Check out the menu here and order online. (Place order at least 24 hours in advance.)
- Craigie on Main (853 Main St., Central Square, Cambridge): Feed four to six people for $85 with a package that includes half of a roasted pig’s head, wings, guac, sweet potato and peanut salad, cornbread, and more. (Various add-ons available, such as fried pork ribs for $25.) Order online. (Pick up between noon and 5 p.m. on February 5.)
- Dante (40 Edwin H. Land Blvd., Cambridge) and both locations of Il Casale (50 Leonard St., Belmont and 1727 Massachusetts Ave., Lexington): Super Bowl party platters for six to eight people, 15-20 people, and 25-30 people. Various pastas and sauces, arancini, meatballs, chicken, and more. Check out the menu here and call Caroline at (617) 497-4219 to schedule a pickup at any of the locations. (Place order by February 1.)
- Deadhorse Hill (281 Main St., Worcester): Serving a takeout deli package that feeds six to eight people ($200). Includes brisket, pastrami, tzimmes wings, sweet potato knishes, and more. Call (774) 420-7107 or email Julia@deadhorsehill.com to order.
- Forage (5 Craigie Circle, Cambridge): Choose from a range of snacks, such as spiced nuts, Buffalo wings, and cheese dip; mains, such as beef brisket chili, mac & cheese, and mushroom melt sandwiches; and desserts, such as wild grape push pops and pints of ice cream. Minimum order is $100. Check out the menu here and call (617) 576-5444 to order. (Place order by February 2; pick up between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. on February 5.)
- Legal Sea Foods (All MA and RI locations except for those at airports): Offering a “Souper Bowl” takeout package on February 4 and 5 — a half-gallon (six “souper” bowls) of clam chowder for $12 (usually $23.50). Go to an Legal takeout counter.
- Lincoln Tavern & Restaurant (425 W. Broadway, South Boston, Boston): Offering a catering menu with a la carte items including pulled pork sliders, barbecue pork ribs, spicy wings, Nutella chocolate chip cookies, and more. Check out the menu here. Call (617) 765-8636 to order. (Place order by Saturday, February 4 at noon; pick up on Sunday.)
- Loco Taqueria & Oyster Bar (412 W. Broadway, South Boston, Boston): Order a DIY taco bar for pickup or delivery. Check out the menu here and order online. (Place order 24 hours in advance.)
- Margaritas Mexican Restaurant (Multiple locations in Massachusetts and beyond): Offering a variety of takeout packages full of wings, margarita mix, quesadillas, more. Call your nearest location before 6 p.m. on February 5 to place an order.
- Pastoral (345 Congress St., Fort Point, Boston): Offering takeout pizzas (Neapolitan as well as Roman sheet pan pizzas that feed 10 to 14), garlic knots, wings, and more. Check out the menu here and call (617) 345-0005 to order. (Place order by 5 p.m. on Friday, February 3; pick up after 2 p.m. on Sunday.)
- Rosa Mexicano (155 Seaport Blvd., Seaport District, Boston): Offering fiesta packages that feed eight to 10 people, with dishes such as guac, flautas, tacos, enchiladas, and more. Check out the menu here. Call (617) 476-6122 to order. (Pick up between 2 p.m. and 9 p.m. on February 5.)
- The Smoke Shop (1 Kendall Sq., Kendall Square, Cambridge): Offering barbecue takeout/delivery packages for groups of various sizes — ribs, wings, and more. Call (617) 577-RIBS for more information. (Place order 48 hours in advance.)
- State Park (1 Kendall Sq., Kendall Square, Cambridge): Offering a few takeout packages, each $51 in honor of the game. Options include fried chicken with garlicky greens, juicy lucy burgers, and more. Order online. (Place order by February 3 at noon; pick up between 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. on February 5.)
- Sweet Bakery (Multiple locations in Boston, Cambridge, and Chestnut Hill): Selling football-themed cupcakes through February 5 ($4.25 to $5.25 each; $48 to $60 for a dozen.)
- Tavern in the Square (Multiple locations in and around Boston): All locations are accepting to-go orders for wings ($50/50) tenders ($20/20) in a variety of flavors. Plus, all locations except for South Station are accepting orders for the Snack Stadium, which serves 12 to 15 people for $129 and includes sliders, wings, tenders, truffle fries, and more. (Place order in advance.)
- Toro (1704 Washington St., South End, Boston): Serving two sizes of a takeout package that includes sliders, corn, patatas bravas, and salad (serve four to six for $100 and eight to 12 for $175.) Call (617) 536-4300 or email email@example.com to order. (Place order by 3 p.m. on Saturday, February 4; pick up starting at 11 a.m. on February 5.)
- Uni (370 Commonwealth Ave., Back Bay, Boston): Serving takeout platters aimed at feeding around four people ($100). Dishes include gochujang chicken wings, wagyu beef dumplings, a White Castle burger roll, and more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order. (Place order with 24 hours notice; pick up between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Saturday, February 4 or Sunday, February 5.)
- Whole Heart Provisions (487 Cambridge St., Allston, Boston): Serving a variety of vegan takeout options, such as spicy mango guac, vegan mac & cheese, street corn, Old Bay Brussels, spicy chipotle chili, and more. Call (617) 202-5041 to order, or order in person or online. (Place order by Thursday, February 2; pick up between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. on February 5.)
Place your orders now.
- Anna’s Taqueria catering packages can be delivered for an additional fee; see information in the takeout section above.
- Boston Burger Company’s sibling meal kit delivery service, BurgaBox, is offering a Super Bowl Sideline Spread BurgaBox for $125, shipped right to your door. In the box: two pounds each of pulled pork mac & cheese, regular mac & cheese, and meatball mac & cheese; one pound each of pizza fries, garlic parm fries, chili fries, honey barbecue wings, Buffalo wings, and pterodactyl wings (teriyaki plus barbecue); and eight ounces each of blue cheese dressing and ranch dressing. Order here. (Order must be placed by midnight on January 31, and it will be shipped on February 1 or 2, arriving no later than February 3.)
- Get tons of barbecue from Blue Ribbon. See above for details on takeout packages; delivery is available (minimum order amount and delivery fees apply.)
- Duxbury-based Island Creek Oysters will ship a variety of seafood, including oysters, clams, and lobsters. For a variety pack, try the Raw Bar in a Box — 50 Island Creek oysters, 20 littleneck clams, one pound of cooked shrimp, a jar of mignonette, and a bottle of hot sauce. It’s currently on sale for $150, and shipping is free. Order here. (Place your order by 3 p.m. for next-day delivery.)
- Loco Taqueria & Oyster Bar is delivering a DIY taco bar; see details above in the takeout section.
- Waltham’s Moody’s Delicatessen & Provisions is offering free shipping on online orders over $50 through the Super Bowl. (The fine print: Domestic orders only. Express shipping not included. Excludes refrigerated items.) The Moody’s online shop includes tons of charcuterie, condiments, and more. Plus, The Backroom at Moody’s is hosting a viewing party; see details below in the “restaurant parties (public)” section.
- The Smoke Shop has various barbecue packages available for delivery and takeout; see details in the takeout section above.
Where to watch the game, eat lots of food, and drinks lots of beer. (Hint: The table continues onto multiple tabs.)
Where to Watch Super Bowl LI
|Canary Square||Boston (Jamaica Plain)||435 S. Huntington Ave.||Showing the game on all the televisions and offering games to play, like cornhole. There will also be an all-you-can-eat buffet full of game day snacks. Starts at 5 p.m.||$20/person|
|Capo||Boston (South Boston)||443 W. Broadway||Showing the game with sound on a large projector in the backroom.||No cover; a la carte pricing.|
|Cask 'n Flagon||Boston (Fenway)||62 Brookline Ave.||Showing the game on tons of televisions and serving up a game day special: four Coors Lights and potato wedge "nachos" cheese, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, guac, sour cream, and pico de gallo ($18).||No cover; a la carte pricing. Call (617) 536-4840 for more info.|
|Cask 'n Flagon||Marshfield||804 Plain St.||Showing the game on tons of televisions and serving up a game day special: four Coors Lights and potato wedge "nachos" cheese, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, guac, sour cream, and pico de gallo ($18).||No cover; a la carte pricing. Call (781) 834-2275 for more info.|
|City Tap House||Boston (Fort Point)||10 Boston Post Rd.||Showing the game on 11 televisions (include three 80-inchers by the bar). Huge beer list; plenty of game day snacks (wings, pulled pork nachos, more).||No cover; a la carte pricing. Accepting limited reservations by phone only; call (617) 904-2748.|
|Coppersmith||Boston (South Boston)||40 W. 3rd St.||Showing the game on 12-foot projection screens and serving various game day specials, including ribs, chili mac & cheese, and more.||Call (617) 658-3452 for reservations.|
|Feather & Wedge||Rockport||5 Main St.||Showing the game on the restaurant's event TV starting at 5 p.m., serving wings, ribs, burgers, steaks, and more game day options.||Call (978) 999-5917 for reservations.|
|Hojoko||Boston (Fenway)||1271 Boylston St.||Projecting the game and featuring new menu items, such as buckets of karaage bone-in fried chicken.|
|Hugh O'Neill's||Malden||45 Pleasant St.||Showing the game and serving a special game day menu, including 50-cent wings and $5 appetizers.||No cover; a la carte pricing. Just show up.|
|Kings||Boston (Back Bay)||50 Dalton St.||Showing the game on multiple screens, and you can bowl.||Reserve online|
|Kings||Dedham||600 Legacy Pl.||Showing the game on multiple screens, and you can bowl.||Reserve online|
|Kings||Lynnfield||510 Market St.||Showing the game on multiple screens, and you can bowl.||Reserve online|
|La Casa de Pedro||Boston (Seaport)||505 Congress St.||Showing the game and offering $1 oysters and $2 tapas.||Reserve online|
|Lincoln Tavern & Restaurant||Boston (South Boston)||425 W. Broadway||Showing the game with sound on projector screens.||No cover; a la carte pricing.|
|Papagayo||Boston (Fort Point)||283 Summer St.||If the Pats win, all diners eat free. If they lose, food is 50% off. Must purchase drinks and must be present at kickoff.||Reservations required. Call (617) 423-1000.|
|Papagayo||Boston (Downtown)||15 West St.||If the Pats win, all diners eat free. If they lose, food is 50% off. Must purchase drinks and must be present at kickoff.||Reservations required. Call (617) 423-3600.|
|Papagayo||Somerville (Assembly Row)||331 Great River Rd.||If the Pats win, all diners eat free. If they lose, food is 50% off. Must purchase drinks and must be present at kickoff.||Reservations required. Call (617) 996-6100.|
|Pier 6||Boston (Charlestown)||1 8th St.||Showing the game and serving the regular menu as well as game day snacks (beef chili nachos, pulled pork sliders, steak & cheese rolls, more) and a custom Harpoon brew, Pats Pale Ale. Giveaways every quarter (grand prize: a pair of K-2 skis). Starts at 5 p.m.||No cover; a la carte pricing. Call (617) 337-0054 for more info.|
|Rigoletto Ristorante||Boston (North End)||115 Salem St.||Showing the game and offering a complimentary cheese pizza.|
|Rocco's Cucina Restaurant & Bar||Boston (Waterfront)||450 Commercial St.||Showing the game and offering .50 wings.|
|RumBa and VodkaBa at the Intercontinental||Boston (Waterfront)||510 Atlantic Ave.||Showing the game on four large-screen televisions and serving game day specials, such as cheesy beer chili, loaded steak fries, and wings.||No cover; a la carte pricing.|
|State Street Provisions||Boston (Waterfront)||255 State St.||Showing the game and serving up special cocktails for the occasion.||Call (617) 863-8363 for reservations.|
|TAMO Bistro + Bar||Boston (Seaport)||1 Seaport Ln.||Airing the game and bringing in extra televisions. Offering a special cocktail called The G.O.A.T. Mule for $12.||Call (617) 385-4304 for reservations.|
|Tavern in the Square||10 locations in and around Boston||Multiple||Showing the game on many televisions.||No cover; a la carte pricing.|
|The Backroom at Moody's Delicatessen||Waltham||468 Moody St.||Showing the game and serving a tailgate menu (meatballs, chicken wings, pepperoni flatbread, more). Two Trilliums on tap. Starts at 6 p.m.||$40/person (includes all food); cash bar.|
|The Living Room||Boston (Waterfront)||101 Atlantic Ave.||Showing the game on mutliple screens, including an eight-foot projection, and serving specials such as The Battered Falcon (a fried chicken sandwich), 35-cent wings, and nachos.||Call (617) 723-5101 for reservations.|
|The Smoke Shop||Cambridge (Kendall Square)||1 Kendall Sq.||Showing the game on 10 televisions and throwing a whole hog extravaganza with Narragansett. Starts at 5 p.m.||There are reservation options at several price points, from $45/person to $75/person. The first 100 reservations are entered into a pool for prizes, incuding gift cards and Narragansett swag. Buy tickets online.|
|Wahlburgers||Boston (Fenway)||132 Brookline Ave.||Showing the game and offering a special Four Ring Burger with turkey bacon, Sriracha ketchup, white cheddar cheese, and tempura-battered onion rings on a potato bun.||No cover; a la carte pricing.|
|Wahlburgers||Hingham||19 Shipyard Dr.||Showing the game and offering a special Four Ring Burger with turkey bacon, Sriracha ketchup, white cheddar cheese, and tempura-battered onion rings on a potato bun.||No cover; a la carte pricing.|
|Wahlburgers||Lynnfield||600 Market St.||Showing the game and offering a special Four Ring Burger with turkey bacon, Sriracha ketchup, white cheddar cheese, and tempura-battered onion rings on a potato bun.||No cover; a la carte pricing.|
- ArtBar at the Royal Sonesta (40 Edwin H. Land Blvd., Cambridge): ArtBar is available for rental for a private viewing party of at least 50 guests ($30/person for food). Cash bar or full bar (and there’s a Pats-themed special cocktail.) Pulled pork, wings, appetizers, chocolate fudge brownies with caramel bacon popcorn, and more. Call restaurants director Kevin Khem to reserve — (617) 806-4200.
- Kings (52 Second Ave., Burlington): The Burlington location is renting out a private screening room for a viewing party, including a nacho-making station, a buffet spread, and buckets of beer. There’s space for 50 people. $500/hour for the the room, plus $31.99/person for food. Call (781) 238-4400 for more information.
- Scotch Lounge at the Intercontinental (510 Atlantic Ave., Waterfront, Boston): The new scotch lounge is available for rental for the Super Bowl with a personal bartender, customized menus, and a large-screen television. For availability, contact Kaydria Pownall at email@example.com or (617) 217-5041.
- Super Bowl coverage across the Eaterverse
- Super Bowl coverage on our sports-obsessed sister site, SB Nation
- And more specifically, SB Nation’s coverage of the halftime show