- By Chloe Vegan Restaurant Will Feed Boston Kale Cookies & Cream Ice Cream and More
- Guapo's Tortilla Shack Refuses to Suffer in Silence When POS Company Is Unresponsive
- It Is Your Destiny to Conquer One of These 'Freak Frappes'
- Island Creek Oyster Bar Team Will Swim Into Harvard Square Next
- Kitchen Restaurant in the South End Has Closed
- Allston's Bravo Pizza Has Closed, Disappointing Countless Late-Night Snackers
- Committee Launches Brunch With Spanakopita Grilled Cheese and Spiked Nescafe Frappes
- Central Square's Little Donkey Is Hiring for a Summer Opening
- Grass Fed Opens Forest Hills Location With Exclusive Burgers and a Stocked Bar
- Upcoming Pop-Ups: Fermented Things, Barbecue, and Dim Sum
Want to discuss this week's news or anything else in the Boston food world? Head over to the Eater Boston forum and start a thread or hop in a recent discussion. We'd love to hear about the great things you're eating this week.