Today, February 16, we start with 16 epic breakfast and brunch selections around the Boston area — eight savory and eight sweet. We've paired them up thematically for this first round, and your votes decide which eight dishes move on to round 2.
Find all matches that are open for voting here. The eight matches that make up round 1 are open from 11 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. tonight (Tuesday, February 16); come back tomorrow for round 2.
Here's the full field of competitors for the Breakfast Week poll, listed in their round 1 matches:
- Charlie's Sandwich Shoppe turkey hash vs. Lulu's Allston white trash hash [vote]
- The Beehive short rib poutine vs. The Gallows sunrise poutine [vote]
- Deep Ellum BBQ breakfast vs. Highland Kitchen dirty bird [vote]
- The Druid Irish breakfast vs. The Haven full Scotch breakfast [vote]
- Union Square Donuts maple bacon doughnut vs. Neighborhood Restaurant & Bakery cream of wheat [vote]
- Flour Bakery + Cafe sticky bun vs. Townsman cinnamon bun grilled cheese [vote]
- Tremont 647 Golden Girls French toast sticks vs. 3 Little Figs French toast muffin [vote]
- Bagelsaurus T-rex vs. Mike & Patty's banana OG [vote]