Finagle a Bagel may have shut down its Government Center location at the end of the 2015, but now the local dough purveyor gets its numbers back up with a third location at 77 Rowe St., Newton. Boston Restaurant Talk spotted a tweet from the shop stating the location of its new bakery/test kitchen/cafe. Finagle’s website states that the Newton outpost is now open and that it will celebrate a grand opening with plenty of giveaways next week.
If you’re into free stuff, here’s the rundown:
- Monday, December 5: grand opening day with three free bagels — no purchase necessary.
- Tuesday, December 6: free Finagle pastry or bakery item with purchase.
- Wednesday, December 7: buy a lunch (sandwich, soup, or salad) and get a lunch for free.
- Thursday, December 8: get the smokehouse club for the same price as when Finagle opened Chestnut Hill, 21 years ago — $3.99.
- Friday, December 9: buy a breakfast sandwich, get one free.
- Finagle a Bagel to Close Downtown Boston Store [EBOS]
- Finagle a Bagel Opens Bakery, Cafe, and Test Kitchen in Newton [Boston Restaurant Talk]
- Finagle a Bagel [Twitter]
- Finagle a Bagel [Facebook]