Just in time for Halloween, Eater’s first-ever Sweets Week begins right this very second, full of sugary treats, and it runs through the end of the day on Friday, October 28. Here on Eater Boston — and throughout the rest of the Eater universe — we’ll be sharing dessert-themed stories, maps, photos, and more all week long.
Stay tuned for intel on some of the best bakeries, pies, cakes, and cookies in the Boston area; a photo tour of one of the North End’s most well-known dessert traditions; an inside look into the naughtiest bakery in town; baking advice from local pastry chefs; and more.
There are lots of ways to keep up with all of the sweet shenanigans:
- All Eater Boston Sweets Week stories will be archived on this page.
- All Sweets Week stories from all Eater sites, including our national site and 23 North American cities, will be archived on this page.
- If you don’t already, you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter; all Sweets Week stories will be shared in both places, along with any other regular Boston food news that happens throughout the week.
- Follow us on Instagram, too, where we’ll be sharing some of our own favorite photos of Boston sweets all week, along with some of your best. Just add the hashtag #eaterboston to your photos to let us know we can reshare them.
- And don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter, which goes out every weekday evening with a selection of the day’s stories.