Plan your Super Bowl party with ease — these restaurants are offering up fun takeout options and deals for February 7, 2016.
- Bao Nation: Delivering bao platters via Caviar. There are different sizes available, from 25 bao for $60 (feeds 8-10) to 100 bao for $220 (feeds 32-34). Trays of taro fries are also available. Order at least 24 hours in advance. 571 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge (Central Square) — (617) 547-0295. Order online.
- Blue Ribbon Barbecue: Offering a variety of takeout/delivery packages to feed six to eight people. (Delivery is available for orders exceeding $150; delivery fee applies.) It's best to preorder at least 48 hours ahead of time (but they'll do their best to accommodate orders with shorter notice). Depending on the package, you'll get items like Texas brisket chili, jumbo wings (a few sauce options), smoked pork butt, cornbread, pickles, burnt ends, and lots more. There are also a few a la carte starters, like an order of Texas smoky links ($48/12-15 people). 908 Massachusetts Ave., Arlington; 1375 Washington St., West Newton — (617) BIG-RIBS or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chill on Park: Open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Super Bowl Sunday, offering a buy-one-get-one-free special on every ice cream purchase. 142 Park St., Boston (Dorchester) — (617) 297-5401
- The Chubby Chickpea: Offering Buffalo chicken queso ($37), a hummus platter ($31), a vegetable platter ($24), and salsa ($22) — all orders serve 10. 120 Jackson St., Canton — (781) 828-6868
- Craigie on Main: Feed four to six for $75 with a takeout package that includes a slow-roasted, milk-fed baby pig's head, corn tortillas, black beans, guacamole, two salsas, cabbage slaw, cornbread, and a dozen wings with nuoc cham and crispy garlic. Add spiced pork ribs for $20 per rack. Pick-up available between noon and 6 p.m. on February 7; choose a preferred time when you purchase a ticket here. 853 Main St., Cambridge (Central Square) — (617) 497-5511
- Douzo: Delivering jumbo sushi platters via Caviar, with four options available, each containing 30-40 pieces ($43.95 - $98.90). 131 Dartmouth St., Boston (Back Bay) — (617) 859-8886
- Luke's Lobster: Lobster, crab, and shrimp rolls; crab claws; chowder — it's all here. Orders must be placed 18 hours in advance, and the minimum order is $200. Delivering via Caviar. 75 Exeter St., Boston (Back Bay) — (857) 350-4626
- Mei Mei: Accepting limited orders for trays of 35 sweet corn fritters with Sriracha aioli ($35), a 12-pack of Frito pies ($54), and a pork shoulder roast with buns and fixins meant to feed eight ($85). Email email@example.com with your name order, and phone number before Friday, January 5 at 5 p.m. 506 Park Dr., Boston (Fenway) — (857) 250-4959
- Michael's Deli: Serving catering platters of sandwiches, bagels, fish, and more, delivered via Caviar. Order 24 hours in advance. 256 Harvard St., Brookline — (617) 738-3354
- Myers + Chang: Offering a fried chicken package that feeds four to six people. Includes Indonesian fried chicken with two dipping sauces; edamame guacamole and La Nina tortilla chips; grilled corn in Sriracha butter; green papaya slaw; Chinese mustard potato salad; and football Oreos from Flour. $125; no substitutions. Accepting pre-orders through February 3. 1145 Washington St., Boston (South End) — (617) 542-5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Night Market: Offering a number of specials for takeout pre-orders — wings, available in seven flavors, including numb-numb and coffee barbecue ($0.75 each for 25+ pieces); numb nuts by the pint ($10); tea eggs ($15); a pint of dip and chips ($15); a mixed grill platter that includes five yakitori, five Xinjiang meatballs, five sukiyaki western skewers, and five imperial pork skewers ($42); a mixed vegetable grill platter that includes five Japanese eggplants, five shishito peppers, five marinated mushrooms, and five Okinawa purple sweet potatoes ($38); potato croquettes with Rendang sauce ($25/25 pieces); chicken and mushroom wontons with roasted plum sauce ($25/25 pieces); ingredients for 12 build-it-yourself green curry carnitas tacos ($35); dirty danwiches or barbecue pork banh mi ($11 each or $10 each for orders of five or more); and a tray of dan dan noodles ($50/six servings). 75 Winthrop St., Cambridge (Harvard Square) — (857) 285-6948
- Orinoco: Offering a variety of dishes large enough for 10 people for delivery via Caviar. Options include fried sweet plantains, tostones, baby back ribs, pollo adobo, and more. Orders must be received at least 48 hours in advance. 477 Shawmut Ave., Boston (South End); 22 Harvard St., Brookline (Brookline Village); 56 JKF St., Cambridge (Harvard Square) — Order online from the location nearest you.
- Patty Chen's Dumpling Room: Offering party platters for delivery via Caviar with various dumpling options (fried, steamed, dessert, etc.), as well as edamame, noodles, seaweed salad, and sticky rice. Orders of $100 or more must be placed 24 hours in advance. 907 Main St., Cambridge (Central Square) — (617) 491-6616
- Rosa Mexicano: Alongside the full menu, delivering a Guac-to-Go Party Pack for $50/10 people (available for groups in multiples of 10) — tons of guacamole, plus tortillas and corn tortilla chips. Place order by Friday, February 5 at 5 p.m. 155 Seaport Blvd., Boston (Seaport District) — (617) 476-6122
- The Salty Pig: Offering takeout packages of pizza, charcuterie, and cheese for a minimum of four people ($18/person). Place order on Eventbrite or email email@example.com by noon on February 6 and pick up by 5 p.m. on February 7. 130 Dartmouth St., Boston (Back Bay) — (617) 536-6200
- Salvatore's Express: If you purchase two 19-inch pizzas, you can add on 20 wings for $14.99. The wings come with a choice of barbecue, Buffalo, or sweet chili sauce. Pre-ordering recommended. 225 Northern Ave., Boston (Seaport District) — (617) 737-5454
- Shake Shack: Buy a Big Game Shack Pack for $50 — 10 ShackBurgers, two pints of custard, and a mini football. (Don't try to eat that one.) Phone orders accepted beginning on February 1; pick up your order on February 7. 49 Boylston St., Chestnut Hill (at The Street) — (617) 651-3406; 92 Winthrop St., Cambridge (Harvard Square) — (617) 758-8495; 234-236 Newbury St., Boston (Back Bay) — (617) 933-5050; 226 Legacy Pl., Dedham (at Legacy Place) — (781) 489-7330
- State Park: Offering a party package in-house (the game will be playing with sound) or as a pre-ordered takeout package. The full package, $225, serves six to eight people and includes three dozen wings (three sauce choices), funyuns with nacho cheese dust, kale Caesar salad, lil' smokies in barbecue sauce, crudite with blue cheese dressing, spicy queso dip with tortilla chips, two quarts of beef chili with beans, fireball caramel corn, and eight koozies. The items are available a la carte as well. Make your order online by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, February 4. 1 Kendall Sq., Cambridge (Kendall Square) — (617) 848-4355
- Sweet Cheeks Q: Offering a special menu for dine-in and takeout, featuring dishes like fried chicken and waffles, chipotle Buffalo monster wings, DIY nachos, and more. 1381 Boylston St., Boston (Fenway) — (617) 266-1300
- Tasty Burger: The growing local burger chain offers a few catering packages, from simple sacks of five burgers ($20.50-$27 per sack, depending on whether you want hamburgers, cheeseburgers, or the Big Tasty) to a buffet-style spread that can feed up to 200 (burgers, dogs, etc.; fries or tots; condiments; beverages). Don't forget the milkshakes — $50/dozen. $25 delivery fee. 24-hour notice requested, although they'll try to accommodate last-minute "burger emergencies." 1301 Boylston St., Boston (Fenway); 40 JFK St., Cambridge (Harvard Square); 69 L St., Boston (South Boston); 145 Dartmouth St., Boston (Back Bay) — Call (617) 303-0415 to arrange all large orders, regardless of location
From the archives:
Editor markup for Watch the Super Bowl While Eating These 10 Perfect Wings. This is only visible in the story editor.