With a chef for Coppersmith officially announced (Barbara Lynch Gruppo alum Chris Henry), the upcoming South Boston restaurant, which is aiming for an April/May opening, is now sharing a few hints about the menu. According to a press release, here are some things diners might find at the soon-to-open restaurant:
- Grab-and-go items in the cafe, like a beet salad with pistachios and verjus.
- Casual items from the food trucks, like thin-patty burgers or tacos with street corn.
- Snacks, like roasted carrots with whipped ricotta, lobster fritters with pimenton aioli, beef jerky, spiced Marcona almonds, confit chicken wings with sambal and lime, or grilled asparagus with a poached egg and pecorino.
- Family-style meals, like fried chicken, a clam bake, or a roasted pig.
- Desserts, like blueberry oat tart with buttermilk glaze or rhubarb graham cracker shortcake.