The story of everything Julia Child has done for the culinary world, especially locally, cannot be fit inside one Classics Week, so as a small tribute, here's a collection of photos of Child with various members of the Boston restaurant industry. Do you have a photo you'd like to add? Send it our way, please.
Julia Child: The Ultimate Boston Classic
Classics Week nears its end with a Julia Child photo interlude.
- Sheryl Julian, Jody Adams, Lydia Shire, Rene Becker, Chris Schlesinger, and others with Julia Child at the Meridian in the early 1990s Photo courtesy of Jody Adams
- Julia Child with Peter Davis of Henrietta's Table Photo provided
- Paul O'Connell, Peter Davis, Jody Adams, Jasper White, Steve Rosen, Deborah Hughes, Mary-Catherine Deibel, and Ana Sortun with Julia Child at 8 Holyoke around 1995 Photo courtesy of Ana Sortun
- Roger Berkowitz and Julia Child Photo provided
- Julia Child on television with Jack Savenor of Savenor's Image provided; read more about the relationship between Child and the Savenor family.
- Janine Sciarappa (pastry chef and faculty member of BU's culinary arts program) meeting Julia Child at BU in 1994 Photo courtesy of Sciarappa