Lamented restaurants courtesy of Eater reader Joe G.:
- Mucho Gusto, located on Boylston Street in the mid-to-late '90s. (Nowadays, co-owner John Verlinden is working as a personal chef and teacher, continuing to specialize in Cuban-American cuisine.)
- Tim's Tavern, located on Columbus Avenue. (Now the space is home to Coda.)
- The food court upstairs in Chinatown.
- The old Patty's Pantry, located on Dorchester Avenue.
- Miami Cafe in the South End. (Mana Escondido is now open in that space.)
- Buzzy's Roast Beef.
- Dominic's in the Theatre District.
- Pho Republique in the South End.